Vietnam has just promulgated new Decree No. 14/2022/ND-CP (“Decree 14“) supplying for administrative sanctions in the fields of, among the other people, info technological know-how and digital transactions.
Exclusively, on 27 January 2022, the Governing administration unveiled Decree 14 to amend and dietary supplement quite a few posts of:
- Decree No. 15/2020/ND-CP prescribing penalties for administrative violations in postal companies, telecommunications, radio frequencies, information technological know-how and electronic transactions and
- Decree No. 119/2020/ND-CP prescribing penalties for administrative violations in journalistic and publishing functions.
Among other amendments, in this article is the epitome of some notable provisions that may possibly be of business’s concern:
- Non permanent seizure of area names: Less than Decree 14, Vietnam proficient authorities might temporarily seize the national domain identify of Vietnam (“.vn”) and/or the intercontinental area name allotted to corporations and people in Vietnam as an administrative penalty for various violating acts including, among other individuals, the provision or sharing of backlinks to on the net details with regulation-infringing written content, as well as the advertisement, propaganda, or transaction of prohibited goods and products and services.
- Video game solutions: Decree 14 supplemented administrative penalties for present obligations in the movie video game services marketplace, e.g., penalties for the insufficient registration of individual data of players when providing G1 online video video games or for the failure in finding the payment administration program for video video games in Vietnam, in connecting with a Vietnam’s enterprise that gives payment helping solutions, or in enabling gamers to search for particulars of their payment accounts.
- Anti-spam: Decree 14 supplemented administrative penalties for current obligations in the things to do of combatting spams, e.g., penalties for the failure in offering users with directions on how to battle spam messages, spam phone calls, and spam e-mails for sending or spreading spam e-mail, spam messages, or malware or for creating spam phone calls.
Specially, on 27 January 2022, the Government released Decree 14 to amend and supplement quite a few content articles of: (i) Decree No. 15/2020/ND-CP prescribing penalties for administrative violations in postal providers, telecommunications, radio frequencies, information engineering and electronic transactions and (ii) Decree No. 119/2020/ND-CP prescribing penalties for administrative violations in journalistic and publishing functions.
Articles is presented for educational and informational needs only and is not meant and ought to not be construed as lawful assistance. This may possibly qualify as “Attorney Advertising” requiring discover in some jurisdictions. Prior results do not promise very similar results. For much more data, be sure to check out: www.bakermckenzie.com/en/disclaimers.