WDIV Area 4, the NBC affiliate television station in Detroit, is on the lookout for a complete time short-term Facts Engineering (IT) Professional to sign up for our Engineering Division. WDIV, owned by Graham Media Group, has the most watched newscast at 4PM, 5PM, 6PM and 11PM in the Detroit current market (DMA #15). WDIV’s ClickOnDetroit.com is the variety a person website for news and climate in metro Detroit. WDIV has been awarded the Michigan Affiliation of Broadcasters “2021 Station of the Year”, a title held for the very last 7 years..
A effective prospect will have 2 to 4 several years practical experience in the IT sector. Will have to be familiar with the adhering to technologies: Windows/Linux servers, Cisco switches/routers, Active Directory, DNS, VM Ware, VDI, Cloud Computing, network architecture, streaming technologies, video file compression & Home windows/Mac OSX desktop help.
• Get the job done as element of a crew, supervised by the IT Manager.
• Provide great client service & full assigned tasks on time and within specs.
• Fantastic troubleshooting talents with interest to detail.
• Powerful communication abilities.
• Reliable being familiar with of TCP/IP protocol stack with understanding of community switching, routing ideas and protocols.
• Knowledge of network security appliances these types of as Palo Alto firewalls, Fore Scout &Qualys.
• Working experience with VoIP & other remote operate systems.
• Component of a Staff that delivers 24×7, 365 times per yr, on-simply call assistance. This might entail cellphone or bodily existence at the facility for gear failure or other disasters. This incorporates, but is not restricted to tools and electricity failures, decline of contracted expert services, storms or serious temperature and agenda conflicts.
• Additional time may well be needed in unexpected emergency situations or to fulfill deadlines
• Experience in a Broadcast facility.
• Familiarity with NRCS, MAM, DAM and OTT technologies.
How to implement:
Call: Amador Velasquez | Electronic mail: [email protected]
Address: 550 West Lafayette Blvd. Detroit, Michigan 48226
As a issue of employment, GMG/WDIV requires that all freshly hired employees be absolutely vaccinated versus the coronavirus by the first working day of employment, to the extent permitted by relevant law, until you qualify for a health care or religious accommodation, or as or else allowed by law.
Any offer of employment is conditional on the profitable completion of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative qualifications verify, employment/education and learning verifications and reference checks.
GMG/WDIV is an Equivalent Prospect Employer. In addition to complying with the needs of federal law, GMG/WDIV will comply with relevant condition and regional legislation prohibiting work discrimination.
Copyright 2021 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit – All rights reserved.