The fine people at vip-cdkdeals have the hookup on a selection of insane prices across Microsoft’s various software releases — all you need to do is choose what you want and save.
Whether it’s a copy of Windows 11 Pro for your beefy new gaming PC, or something less exciting like Microsoft Office 2021 Professional, there should be a deal to suit everyone right here.
Just scroll down, click the link, and enter discount code RM30 to save. But remember, these prices can’t hang around for too much longer so act now if you want to be sure of picking up a bargain.
With that said, let’s dive in!
Windows & Office Deals
In case you don’t really need a copy of Windows or Office at the moment, don’t worry, because over at Bzfuture, they are running promotions for accessories like keyboards and headsets where the 15% RM15 discount code can also be used.
Again, please do make sure to enter the discount code when checking out to get the best prices available.
How to use your license key when it arrives:
After payment, the buyer receives an OEM product key to the email specified during registration, which can be activated directly in the Windows 10 system itself.
Simply head over to Start > Settings > System > About the program > Change product key (in this menu you need to enter the received key). The operating system itself, by the way, can be downloaded from the official Microsoft website.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Released As Public Launch Nears
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.3 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.3 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.